Unified Communication PBX
Cisco IP Phones are full-featured VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones that provide voice communication over an IP network. It provides traditional features, such as call forwarding, redialling, speed dialling, transferring calls, conference calling and accessing voice mail. Cisco SPA Series phones work seamlessly with Asterisk IP PBX SYSTEM
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones are a portfolio of IP phones, with comprehensive features, that support the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business, and third-party SIP applications servers. Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones provide the reliability, quality, features and price that any small business customer requires.
These affordably priced, reliable, and stylish IP phones provide an intuitive, rich user experience with wideband audio. They connect employees and offices, and include application support on the phone to enhance productivity, and encryption for enhanced security. The Cisco SPA500 Series also delivers a versatile array of features with investment protection that can help your small business succeed.
Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones offer:
Voice and Data Together:
- Integrated communications makes it easy for employees to make voice calls and access corporate data, such as company directories, quickly and easily directly from their phone, no matter where they happen to be working. Moreover it can reduce the overall infrastructure investment.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use phone features:
- Take advantage of small business phone system features, including speakerphone, redial, call transfer, conferencing, paging, intercom, volume control, message-waiting, and voicemail indicator lights, mute key, headset use, and call history directories.
- Comprehensive interoperability and SIP-based feature set:
- These phones provide comprehensive interoperability with equipment from SIP-based voice over IP (VoIP) leaders.
- Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones offer a range of features including:
- Full-featured business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome or coloor* backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications
- Connects directly to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for open source and hosted telephony solutions and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) for Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
- Support for Bluetooth and WiFi
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application